text

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all the morning breeze clouds up my window
and I can see at all ..the date tree is swinging with breeze..the claimate is so cold.
i think that it's not so bad it's Raining....breezy drizzling ,The light shines though my window..The birds are chirping loudly...see the bright sun...Today is a new day...And It's Going to be Beautiful........

Saturday, April 24, 2010

what to do with" butternut squash"????????


I’m a huge fan of vegetables,but i also like non-veg,what I got last evening at the Othaim!


 My first ever butternut squash.1st time we buy this vegetable..Now the problem,what i do with it?I wanted to see if anyone has any good recipes or any hints. actually i don'no what to do with" butternut squash" this?

No comments:

Post a Comment