text

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all the morning breeze clouds up my window
and I can see at all ..the date tree is swinging with breeze..the claimate is so cold.
i think that it's not so bad it's Raining....breezy drizzling ,The light shines though my window..The birds are chirping loudly...see the bright sun...Today is a new day...And It's Going to be Beautiful........

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Almarai Layered fruit Yogurt

Almarai Layered fruit Yogurt:


i like this one very much,layered apricot yogurth, yes i also like strawberry layered yogurth also:)
AlMarai Fruit layered Yogurt "another yogurt same fruit taste but not mix whole curd,
this is my favorite yogurt in the whole wide world. Nothing compares, however there is a catch, I really enjoy the bottom part.



 There are two ways of eating it, you can literally shake it until it’s all mixed together which is quiet good however you would be having the extra sugar........just mix bottom part i it’s too sweet.like it......

No comments:

Post a Comment