text

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all the morning breeze clouds up my window
and I can see at all ..the date tree is swinging with breeze..the claimate is so cold.
i think that it's not so bad it's Raining....breezy drizzling ,The light shines though my window..The birds are chirping loudly...see the bright sun...Today is a new day...And It's Going to be Beautiful........

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Like Holsten Pomegranate:)

I Like HOLSTEN POMEGRANATE
I mean I love pomegranate Holsten (non-alcoholic 'Malt Beverages')
                                        photo:originally taken from:rafei3.deviantart.com
i kind of went into a trance thinking about long, frosty glasses filled with spicy liquids and ice, clinking, effervescing. After wiping the drool from my chin, i resolved to pop up to the corner shop for some Fake Beer.

There's a range of non-alcoholic 'Malt Beverages' (so-called) including Becks, Holsten, Efes, and some others you've never heard of. Many of them are flavoured with lemon, peach,strawberry,green-apple, raspberry, etc.

Despite myself i have to admit that they're better than nothing - satisfying part of the crave, psychologically, i guess. A cold pomegranate-flavoued Holsten is a pleasant soft drink.

i really miss Holsten in india:(
photo:taken from:mohammad-almaziad

No comments:

Post a Comment