text

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all the morning breeze clouds up my window
and I can see at all ..the date tree is swinging with breeze..the claimate is so cold.
i think that it's not so bad it's Raining....breezy drizzling ,The light shines though my window..The birds are chirping loudly...see the bright sun...Today is a new day...And It's Going to be Beautiful........

Friday, July 9, 2010

At last return to india on way to king khaled international Airport !

In the name of God the Merciful
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
On this day,7nth july 2010 we are retun to india In the  way of king khaled international Airport.from my uncles home@Riyadh ,in early morning..the last time breathing saudi breeze with mom & dad its very foggy cold,breezy air ....in early morning,no traffic,no pollution, in riyadh:)

                                               wall of King Saud University(K.S.U) <3

we safely reached airport:Alhumdulillah!
Riyadh: King Khalid International Airport Inside the International terminal.

photos:originally taken from:king-khalid-international-airport.
Royal Terminal, King Khaled International Airport, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

The journey ends....
retun to india,from holy land to kufr land..any way i like my country  i love my india,proud to be an indian .

No comments:

Post a Comment